This is not a vacation hotel it’s something for a quickie...
- Parc Montsouris
- 14 min walk
- Paris (ORY-Orly)
- 9 min drive
- Paris Catacombs
- 10 min drive
- Tour Montparnasse
- 17 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-25. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Montrouge, Mercure Paris Porte d'Orléans is in the business district and near a metro station. Odeon Theatre and Orsay Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Paris Catacombs and Tour Montparnasse. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at AccorHotels Arena or Parc des Princes. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Porte d'Orleans Station is 10 minutes by foot and Paris Gentilly Station is 11 minutes.
- Parc Montsouris - 14 min walk
- Halle Georges Carpentier - 8 min drive
- Paris Catacombs - 10 min drive
- Luxembourg Gardens - 15 min drive
- Tour Montparnasse - 17 min drive
- Porte d'Orleans Station - 10 min walk
- Paris Cite Universitaire Station - 13 min walk
- Paris (ORY-Orly) - 9 min drive
About this property
Mercure Paris Porte d'Orléans
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
The hotel is located with metro and bus stations nearby, check in/out was very fast and the staff was very kind. Room was clean but nothing fancy. You also get free wifi.