- Galeries Lafayette
- 4 min walk
- Opéra Garnier
- 7 min walk
- Louvre Museum
- 18 min walk
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle)
- 26 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the business district, Paris Marriott Opera Ambassador is in Paris's Paris City Centre neighborhood, an area with great shopping. Palais Royal and Moulin Rouge are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Galeries Lafayette and Grands Boulevards. Check out an event or a game at AccorHotels Arena, and consider making time for Paris Zoological Park, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient to public transportation: Richelieu-Drouot Station is 3 minutes by foot and Chaussee d'Antin - La Fayette Station is 3 minutes.
- Galeries Lafayette - 4 min walk
- Opéra Garnier - 7 min walk
- Les Halles - 15 min walk
- Louvre Museum - 18 min walk
- Moulin Rouge - 18 min walk
- Richelieu-Drouot Station - 3 min walk
- Paris-St-Lazare Station - 13 min walk
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 26 min drive
- Le 16 Haussmann – Restaurant offering French cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
Paris Marriott Opera Ambassador
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.