- Canal Saint-Martin
- 7 min walk
- Centre Pompidou
- 17 min walk
- 7 min drive
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle)
- 25 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Paris's Paris City Centre neighborhood, Renaissance Paris Republique Hotel is in the city center and near a metro station. Grands Boulevards and Les Halles are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Canal Saint-Martin and Tuileries Garden. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at AccorHotels Arena or Stade de France.
- Canal Saint-Martin - 7 min walk
- Centre Pompidou - 17 min walk
- Galeries Lafayette - 4 min drive
- Louvre Museum - 5 min drive
- Notre-Dame - 7 min drive
- Republique Station - 4 min walk
- Paris Gare de l'Est - 13 min walk
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 25 min drive
- Origin – Restaurant offering French cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner on select days.
- Martin – Bar offering French cuisine. Serves light fare daily.
About this property
Renaissance Paris Republique Hotel
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.