- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Luxembourg Gardens
- 10 min walk
- 13 min walk
- Louvre Museum
- 19 min walk
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle)
- 29 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-22. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Paris's Paris City Centre neighborhood, Welcome Hotel is in the city center and near a metro station. Orsay Museum and Louvre Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Notre-Dame and Pantheon. Moulin Rouge and Aquaboulevard are not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient to public transportation: Mabillon Station and Odeon Station are just steps away.
- Luxembourg Gardens - 10 min walk
- Notre-Dame - 13 min walk
- Les Halles - 14 min walk
- Pantheon - 15 min walk
- Louvre Museum - 19 min walk
- Paris Port-Royal Station - 2 min drive
- Mabillon Station - 2 min walk
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 41 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Great location and great staff. The shower room is a bit small and needs upgrading.