Book a Hotel Near Parthenon, Nashville
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Parthenon
Parthenon Hotel & Travel Guide
Parthenon might not be the first item on your list of must-see destinations, but it definitely deserves to be on it somewhere.
If you and your travel buddies are considering going there, make your way to Nashville, the state capital.
Since you'll be spending a large portion of your time at Parthenon, why not find a room in the vicinity? With 24 nearby options available, you are sure to locate something just right. The Union Station Hotel Nashville, Autograph Collection is only 2 miles (3 kilometers) away. If you don't like that, the Hutton Hotel and the Sheraton Grand Nashville Downtown are conveniently located 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively.
A satisfying sleep is even better when it doesn't cost a small fortune. Luckily enough, the Extended StayAmerica Nashville - Vanderbilt is just 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.
Put aside your hassles and take pleasure in top-notch facilities and faultless hospitality at a nearby, upmarket establishment. Look into the Nashville Marriott at Vanderbilt University, 0.10 miles (0.16 kilometers) away, or the Loews Vanderbilt Hotel, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
Whether you desire some snacks or just a place to relax, Bread and Company can take care of your needs, and it's just a short distance away. If it's a slightly bigger meal you're looking for, try Smoothie King, a nearby establishment that's popular with locals and out-of-towners alike. For all of those travelers that enjoy rounding out the day with a relaxing drink just down the road, the bartender at Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar will be serving up drinks all night.
Other Things to Do Near ParthenonOnce you've finished with Parthenon, don't neglect the region's other attractions:
- Go and devote an enjoyable afternoon to appreciating art at Sarratt Gallery at Vanderbilt University, a local art gallery.
- The historic architecture of Vanderbilt University will interest any history buff.
- If you're after a piece of local history, check out Athena Statue.
- Looking for some green space where you can enjoy a family picnic, a long walk or just sit in the sun? Head over to Centennial Park.
- As you explore the area, you should stop and admire Upper Room, a local house of worship. If you want to go inside, make sure you ask about visiting times before your trip.
Need insider tips on must-see attractions in Parthenon? Check out our Parthenon travel guide!