Patrick's Point State Park is a magnificent destination for travelers wanting to get back in touch with nature.
It is situated in Eureka, which is an estimated 230 miles (370 kilometers) from the state capital, Sacramento.
The View Crest Lodge is the closest hotel to Patrick's Point State Park. A short 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, it's the ideal choice if convenience is what you’re after.
Other Things to Do Near Patrick's Point State Park
Whether you want to diverge from the main tourist route or explore the more well-known attractions, you're not going to run out of things to do after visiting Patrick's Point State Park:
- Explore the world of history and enjoy a memorable family excursion in the bargain with a tour of Trinidad Museum.
- Admire the fascinating art on exhibit at Trinidad Art Gallery.
- Boasting a clear view of the surrounding water and a long history, Trinidad Memorial Lighthouse makes for an excellent day trip in the region.
- Cher-ae Heights Casino offers its many visitors a memorable time full of fun in a friendly atmosphere.
- Search for wildlife, practice your photography and walk along the trails at Humboldt Lagoons State Park.