Book a hotel near Payday Ski Lift, North Park City
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Payday Ski Lift
Payday Lift Hotel & Travel Guide
You won't regret adding Payday Lift to your travel agenda.
To get there, go 20 miles (32 kilometers) from the state capital, Salt Lake City, until you arrive at Park City.
Everybody wants to visit Payday Lift while they are here, so it's no wonder that there is a variety accommodations within walking distance. With no less than 40 candidates within 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer), you won't have any issues finding the right place. When you're ready to start searching, check out the Deer Valley Collection by Wyndham Vacation Rentals, Marriott's MountainSide at Park City and Park City Collection by Wyndham Vacation Rentals.
An amazing vacation doesn't always need to empty your bank account. Set up your base at the Carriage House Condominiums by All Seasons Resort Lodging, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, to make your dollar go further.
If you're looking to experience a bit of luxury, you'll find a fine variety of high-end hotels nearby. Two excellent choices are the Hotel Park City, Autograph Collection, located only 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, or the Washington School House, 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.
With all of the excitement of sightseeing, it can be all too easy to forget to eat. Just a short walk away, Bumps n Grinds is the perfect place to get your afternoon's sustenance. If you'd like something a bit more filling, Snowed Inn Sleigh Co. Restaurant is also close by and has a good selection of tasty meals. Why not end a lovely day with a toast? Make your way to Legends Bar & Grill, also a quick walk away, and order a round.
Other Things to Do Near Payday LiftAfter finishing up with Payday Lift, you can swing by some of the area's other noteworthy attractions:
- Are you an adrenaline junkie? Alpine Coaster is the place for you.
- Feel the powdery white snow as you glide down the mountains at Park City Mountain Resort.
- The performances, festivals and various other events featured at Kimball Art Center are treasured by artists and spectators.
- Shopping at Mountain Town Olive Oil is a popular way to really fit in with the locals.
- From remarkable commanders to eventful dates, Park City Museum has exhibits that are worth seeing.