You're certain to enjoy your experience at Pemaquid Craft Co-op.
It's located in Boothbay Harbor, 110 miles (177 kilometers) outside of Concord, the capital of the state.
Be prepared to drive a little to reach your hotel, since there are none within 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers). There are 5 places to stay that are 10 miles (16 kilometers) away in Woolwich. Frequented by fellow travelers are The Galen C. Moses House, Hampton Inn Bath (Brunswick Area) and Pryor House B&B.
If all your sightseeing has left you more than a bit peckish, head to The Harbor Room Restaurant (2477 Bristol Road, New Harbor). It's only 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Pemaquid Craft Co-op
After you're finished with Pemaquid Craft Co-op, there are a whole host of other activities to keep you occupied:
- Enjoy an informative and popular tourist attraction at Colonial Pemaquid State Historic Site. There you'll get to see the results of an archaeological dig, and even items that were discovered.
- Those after some nature will enjoy wandering around the peaceful La Verna Preserve.
- If you've been craving an outdoor adventure, explore Pemaquid Point Lighthouse Park, a lovely local recreational area.
- The water is no real barrier to Cabbage Island, a well-known tourist spot.
- There's nowhere better to escape the hustle and bustle than Barrett Park. Read a book, kick a ball around or have a simple picnic in this leafy urban sanctuary.