Book a hotel near Pensacola Civic Center, Downtown
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Pensacola Civic Center
Pensacola Civic Center Hotel & Travel Guide
Pensacola Civic Center is a fascinating experience. Remember to bring your camera, because this is one destination that you'll want to remember forever.
It's located in Pensacola. If you're unfamiliar with the name, it is 170 miles (274 kilometers) outside of the state capital of Tallahassee.
For easy access to Pensacola Civic Center, you can get a room at one of the 8 accommodations that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers). The Pensacola Grand Hotel and the Residence Inn by Marriott Pensacola Downtown are two good choices, found 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) and 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, respectively.
Just 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, you'll discover the Days Inn Pensacola- Historic Downtown, an inexpensive accommodation solution.
You definitely deserve some time at one of the few first-rate establishments in the surrounding area. You may want to check availability at the Beach Club Resort Residence and Spa and Beach Club Condominiums by Wyndham Vacation Rentals.
Hang out, take a break and mingle with the locals at Single Fin Cafe, which is just around the corner. Also in the vicinity is End Of The Line Cafe, a well-patronized establishment that serves a selection of hearty courses. A glass of the local draught at Handlebar could hit the spot after running around all day.
Other Things to Do Near Pensacola Civic CenterIf you want to experience more than just Pensacola Civic Center, check out what else the area has:
- Develop a stronger sense of the area's history with a trip to the thought-provoking Fort Barrancas & Advanced Redoubt.
- Pensacola Scenic Bluffs Highway & Bay Bluffs Park has some striking rock formations.
- You'll revel in the rich, majestic voices that fill Pensacola Opera Center.
- The Old Quina House Museum is an excellent local tourist attraction that's perfect for history fans.
- Dive into the local arts scene when you get a seat at one of the plays at Saenger Theatre.