Santa Rosa Dunes 941
Our calendar is updated in real-time & our nightly rates are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
You will just love this 4th floor 2 bedroom/2 bath condominium overlooking Santa Rosa Sound and Pensacola Bay with spectacular views of the Gulf. The master bedroom has a King bed and private bath. It also has balcony access with gorgeous sound views. The second bedroom has a Queen bed with the second bathroom right outside its door. The living/kitchen area is roomy and bright with a large balcony to enjoy the sunsets and sailboats. The living room has a flat-screen TV, a DVD player, new furniture and a Queen Sofa pull out couch. Off of the living room, there is a wrap around balcony with views of both the sound and the Gulf. A washer and dryer in the unit free up your time to hunt for shells and hermit crabs in the lapping waters of the sound or walk across the street for lots of fun time on the gulf. Santa Rosa Dunes is the perfect location for your vacation! This is a Sound front property with a gorgeous stretch of beach on the Sound and has one of the best swimming pools on Pensacola Beach with Clubhouse and Tennis Courts.
Things to know:
Beach service included May - October
Parking Notes: Parking is in front of the rental property, spots are not designated.
Water Access: Gulf of Mexico access is located directly across hwy 98 and is within a very short walk. The sound side beach is open to guests.
Boats and other personal watercraft are reserved for owners only.
There is a public boat launch and beach about 1 mile further west on Fort Pickens on the right-hand side of the hwy.
Beach Service is Seasonal. March - November
As one of our guests, 1 set (2 chairs and an umbrella) is included for your stay.
Please view the link above for further details.
Lazy Days Beach Service Call-to-Activate Procedure:
- Call 850-698-0928 to have your chairs and umbrellas delivered promptly
- Beach chairs and umbrellas will be delivered upon request. All equipment is disinfected before and after every use.
- Beach chair and umbrella delivery times are contingent on the Fish and Wild Life Commission. They are the generous individuals who survey the beach every morning for any indication of Sea Turtle nesting. Once they finish surveying the beaches, ONLY then are we permitted to set up chairs and umbrellas. If you spot a sea turtle nest that has not been roped off or a sea turtle or hatchlings that need assistance, please call the FWC immediately at 888-404-3902.
- In case of severe weather or excessive winds about 15mph, umbrellas will not be put out until the conditions are considered safe to set up umbrellas.
- When you are done with your chairs and umbrella for the day or if high winds or inclement weather is imminent please close the umbrella and pick up any personal belongings and trash that may remain. Leave only your footprints.
- The attendant will pick up chairs and umbrellas at 4:00 pm ONLY if there is no indication of use. (i.e. umbrella down, no towels on chairs, no belongings in or within the vicinity of chairs) otherwise, the beach attendant will not pick up occupied sets until 5:00 pm.
Damage Waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if permitted.)
The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $2,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.