Sans Souci 303
Our calendar is updated in real-time & our nightly rates are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Relax and unwind in this spacious beachfront home and start your beach-cation off on the right foot! This home has a fully-equipped kitchen to prepare the most delicious beach snacks and meals for the entire group. The private balcony offers amazing views of the Gulf of Mexico and is perfect for sipping a morning cup of coffee or an evening cocktail. This Gulf front home features beautiful, beach-themed decor and plenty of space for guests to relax. Soothe your muscles and unwind in the shared hot tub after swimming your day away either at the beach or at the shared swimming pool.
Pack your sunscreen and bathing suit - the white sandy beaches of the Gulf of Mexico are just a few steps away! Splash in the emerald waters, build a sandcastle or watch for dolphins in the surf. Dine at any of the local restaurants located nearby, many are beachfront and all offer delicious seafood. Shop for beach gear and souvenirs at one of the local beach stores. Downtown Pensacola is a 10 mile-drive north for even more dining options, museums, parks, convenience stores, and more.
Things to know:
Parking Notes: Parking is provided in the parking garage. This is labeled 303.
Passes must be displayed on the left side of the dash.
Do Not park in any spot other than 303, otherwise, you be towed by Sans Souci HOA.
1 designated parking spot and 1 guest parking. Guest parking is First Come, First Serve.
Water Access: BEACH SERVICE
Beach Service is Seasonal. March - November
As one of our guests, 1 set (2 chairs and 1 umbrella) is included for your stay.
Please view the link above for further details.
Lazy Days Beach Service Call-to-Activate Procedure:
- Call 850-698-0928 to have your chairs and umbrellas delivered promptly
- Beach chairs and umbrellas will be delivered upon request. All equipment is disinfected before and after every use.
- Beach chair and umbrella delivery times are contingent on the Fish and Wild Life Commission. They are the generous individuals who survey the beach every morning for any indication of Sea Turtle nesting. Once they finish surveying the beaches, ONLY then are we permitted to set up chairs and umbrellas. If you spot a sea turtle nest that has not been roped off or a sea turtle or hatchlings that need assistance, please call the FWC immediately at 888-404-3902.
- In case of severe weather or excessive winds about 15mph, umbrellas will not be put out until the conditions are considered safe to set up umbrellas.
- When you are done with your chairs and umbrella for the day or if high winds or inclement weather is imminent please close the umbrella and pick up any personal belongings and trash that may remain. Leave only your footprints.
- The attendant will pick up chairs and umbrellas at 4:00 pm ONLY if there is no indication of use. (i.e. umbrella down, no towels on chairs, no belongings in or within the vicinity of chairs) otherwise, the beach attendant will not pick up occupied sets until 5:00 pm.
Damage Waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if permitted.)
The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $2,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.