Book a Hotel Near Perry House, Monterey
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Perry House
Perry House Hotel & Travel Guide
You will enjoy a lesson in history in addition to some sightseeing during your trip to Perry House.
We're sure you won't need much convincing to go see it in Monterey, as it's a vibrant city to visit in its own right.
Of the same importance as your vacation itinerary is your pick of accommodations. Fortunately, there are 51 options within an easy commute of Perry House. The Monterey Plaza Hotel & Spa is just 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away. If that doesn't suit your needs, the InterContinental the Clement Monterey and the Spindrift Inn are conveniently located 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, respectively.
Intrepid visitors are often glad to learn that they can choose from a great selection of cheaper hotels. A pair of reliable establishments are the Merritt House Inn, 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, and the Cannery Row Inn, 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
If you've still got some cash to burn, spend some time at one of the top-end hotels available a short distance away. Enquire about a night's stay at the Portola Hotel & Spa at Monterey Bay, 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, or the Hotel 1110 - Adults Only, a short walk of 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers).
If it's been a long day, you can keep your brain stimulated with a hit of caffeine. Savor a cup of coffee at Crepes of Brittany, an easy walk away. If your stomach is still grumbling, take a look at the menu at Benihana, a quality eatery nearby. Why not finish your day on a celebratory note? Get down to Indian Summer Hookahs Bar & Grill, also a quick walk away, and order the first round.
Other Things to Do Near Perry HouseYou can stop by a variety of other attractions after enjoying Perry House:
- Monterey State Historic Park is an old but enchanted area, that will make you feel you've travelled back through time.
- If you love history, stop at California's First Theatre and find out why it's a local icon.
- Filled with fascinating exhibits about maritime history, Stanton Center is an excursion that the whole family can appreciate.
- If you're eager for a little education, go and check out what's being displayed at Pacific House Museum.
- Maritime Museum is a not-to-be-missed excursion for anyone who wants to know more about oceanic history.