Don't sit around wondering about what's next on the agenda. Persimmon Creek Vineyards awaits.
Helen, approximately 95 miles (153 kilometers) away from the state capital, Atlanta, is where you will find it.
Because there aren't any accommodations in the immediate vicinity, you'll need to head somewhere else to get your well-deserved rest. There are 5 places to stay that are 20 miles (32 kilometers) away in Clayton. The Beechwood Inn - Bed Breakfast and Wine Cellar, Quality Inn & Suites Mt Chalet and Days Inn Clayton GA are a few good examples of the selection here.
Other Things to Do Near Persimmon Creek Vineyards
Here are some more of the region's other popular pursuits:
- A visit to Stonewall Creek Vineyards will be an awakening for your tastebuds.
- Try the barrel-aged flavors available at Tiger Mountain Vineyards.
- If you love the beauty of nature, Black Rock Mountain State Park is a place you're certain to appreciate. Bring the family for a picnic and hike in the fresh air.
- Take your family on a fun hike and enjoy the scenic beauty of Moccasin Creek Park.
- Take the chance to show off your swing, posture and stance at Rabun County Golf Club.