Book a hotel near Petaluma Adobe State Historic Park, Petaluma
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Petaluma Adobe State Historic Park
Petaluma Adobe State Historic Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Find some peace with nature at Petaluma Adobe State Historic Park.
To reach it, you'll need to travel approximately 65 miles (105 kilometers) from the state capital, Sacramento, to Petaluma.
Staying within an easy commute of Petaluma Adobe State Historic Park shouldn't be too difficult, due to the fact that there are 8 different hotels less than 6 miles (10 kilometers) away. See which you prefer out of the Sheraton Sonoma County - Petaluma and Quality Inn Petaluma - Sonoma.
Not too far away, there are a few well-priced accommodations the perfect choice for making your travel allowance last longer. Why not choose one of the Americas Best Value Inn & Suites and the Hotel Petaluma an Ascend Hotel Collection Member?
Other Things to Do Near Petaluma Adobe State Historic ParkYou've traveled a long way, so we imagine Petaluma Adobe State Historic Park is just the start. After you're done, be sure to take a look at what else the area has available:
- Golf is a nice way to relax and exercise at the same time. So if you're looking to have a hit, book a tee time at Adobe Creek Golf Club.
- Sip the full-bodied flavors at Adobe Road Winery.
- Shollenberger Park is a picturesque wetland featuring a number of trails that will allow you to explore its unique landscape and immerse yourself in nature.
- Witness the thrilling university lifestyle for a few hours by planning a trip to Santa Rosa Junior College-Petaluma Campus on a day when tours are available.
- Attend the event or performance of your choice and appreciate a few of the exhibits put on by Petaluma Arts Center.