Book a hotel near Phil Foster Park, Singer Island
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Phil Foster Park
Phil Foster Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Phil Foster Park is the ideal destination for anyone wanting to get back to nature.
It's located in West Palm Beach. If you aren't quite familiar with the name, it's 360 miles (579 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Tallahassee.
For stress-free access to Phil Foster Park, book a room at one of the 7 accommodations that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers). Only 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, you can get some rest at the Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island Beach Resort & Spa. A couple of others are the Marriott's Oceana Palms, 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, and the Marriott's Ocean Pointe, 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.
If you're the type of person that is totally fine with modest decor, you can stay at one of a few low-cost accommodations just a short drive away. Some such places are the Best Western Palm Beach Lakes and the Inn of America - Palm Beach Gardens.
Do you love sleeping in style, but you prefer not to walk too far? You might want to make your way to the Singer Island Private Owner Condos, an upscale solution that's only 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.
Located close by, Paradise Chic Boutique & Coffee Bar is the ideal place to treat yourself to a quick snack or a coffee. A great choice if you're wanting a more serious eating experience is Guakamole's. Again, you don't have to go too far to get there. You know it's the right time to round up your friends for a drink when twilight begins to fall. Ask the bartender for the most popular beverage at Seaside Bar and Grill, also a short walk away.
Other Things to Do Near Phil Foster ParkSurely you weren't going to wrap up the day after Phil Foster Park? Set aside some time to experience what else the area has to offer:
- Explore the depths and take part in the underwater sports at Diving Blue Heron Bridge.
- With helpful staff and a choice of activities, you'll have a great day making a splash at Pura Vida Divers & Surf.
- Feel a wave of relaxation as you hear the sounds of the seabirds engulfing you at Riviera Municipal Beach.
- Get closer to nature at Peanut Island Park. Bring a picnic, and spend an afternoon breathing in the beautiful landscape.
- The sight of an open body of water can calm one's soul. Head over to Pelican Pier Marina and feel nature's impact wash over you.