Boasting an infinity edge pool, hot tub, sport court, bocce ball course and entertainment ramada, this custom home welcomes 14 to experience the life of luxury in the prestigious Paradise Valley. Aside from its resort-style grounds sprawled over 1 acre, this 5-bedroom, 6-bath vacation rental house also provides a prime location only 1 mile from Camelback Mountain, and 20 minutes from ASU campus and the TPC Stadium course. From this vantage point, you’ll also enjoy outstanding mountain vistas!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed, Twin Daybed, Twin Trundle Bed| Bedroom 4: 2 Queen Beds | Bedroom 5: King Bed
A circular driveway framed by Mesquite trees welcomes you to your southwest paradise. Step inside and stand in awe of the fine architecture that marks the interior, embellished with soaring ceilings, giant windows and over 5,000 square feet of professionally designed living space.
Unwind in style in the sizable great room, where natural light floods the space through a full wall of windows. A large sectional sofa and 75-inch flat-screen cable TV invite you to relax, while a built-in bar area allows you to easily entertain! The bar comes complete with an ice machine, refrigerator and chilled wine storage.
The Clive Christian-designed chef's kitchen is every cooks dream space, stocked with stainless steel appliances, a large center island and double-door refrigerator/freezer with separate refrigerator drawers that blend in with the paneled cabinets. Cook for a crowd in the fully equipped kitchen or utilize the gas grill out on the entertainment ramada for a backyard soiree.
The wow-factor of the interior extends to the private, resort-style grounds out back featuring a citrus grove with cocktail trees and a plethora of luxurious amenities, making this exceptional home a vacation destination in itself! Claim a lounge chair under the pergola or curl up in the hammock to work on your tan while looking out to breathtaking views of Camelback Mountain and the iconic Praying Monk rock formation.
Host a bocce ball or croquet tournament out on the course or play a round of doubles on the sports court. End your idyllic day with a dip in the infinity edge pool - highlighted by a waterfall - and once the sun has set, throw some logs in the outdoor fireplace as you end the evening’s festivities with stargazing on the furnished patio.
All 5 bedrooms house high-quality mattresses and full en-suite bathrooms for comfort and convenience. Get a taste of the sweet life as you settle into the master suite, outfitted with tray ceilings, a king bed, 65-inch flat-screen cable TV and door to access the backyard. The master’s spa-like en-suite provides a true hotel experience with a built-in bathtub and a glass block walk-in shower.
-- THE LOCATION --
Only a mile from Camelback Mountain, this Paradise Valley property is the perfect starting point for all of your outdoor pursuits! Set out on a day hike for stunning views of the Phoenix Valley and, afterward, discover a vibrant happy hour and restaurant scene minutes away in Scottsdale, or make a 20-minute drive into Tempe for a stroll along the lake.
Stop by Arizona State University for a Sun Devils’ game, while the baseball fans in your crew check out one of the many nearby ballparks for spring training.
If golf is more your speed, you’re in luck as your luxury home is mere minutes from countless courses! Hit the links at the TPC Stadium Course, Camelback Golf Club and McCormick Ranch Golf Club, or bring the whole family along for a few games at Topgolf.
Premier shopping awaits a quick 15-minute walk away at the Scottsdale Fashion Square, home to popular department stores and five-star dining options. Just beyond Fashion Square lies the Scottsdale Waterfront and Old Town, home to local galleries, boutique shops and gourmet eateries with a southwestern flair.
Treat yourself to a day of pampering at one of the top spas in the country, such as the Phoenician Resort or Sanctuary Camelback Mountain Resort, both within a mile of the property.
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve makes it easy to find and book properties you’ll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we’ll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we’ll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped designer chef’s kitchen, 4 flat-screen cable TVs, 5 en-suite bathrooms, built-in bar, huge infinity-edge pool with a waterfall and hot tub, sports court, bocce ball/croquet course, entertainment ramada, outdoor fireplace, laundry machines, central air conditioning, gas grill, fire pit, 1 handicap accessible bedroom, driveway parking for up to 5 vehicles, state-of-the-art Sonos sound system on TVs and in pool area, and more
- If you are booking a trip for more than 30 days, please reach out to Evolve about a discounted tax rate
- A Christmas tree is available upon request with an additional fee for set up/take down (please reach out to Evolve for more information)
- Get around easily with Uber or Lime Bike
- Unreal Paradise Valley location - Situated on a 1-acre lot with resort-style grounds! One mile from Camelback Mountain, 15-minute walk from Scottsdale Fashion Square and a 20-minute drive from ASU campus, countless golf courses, the Barrett-Jackson Classic Car Auction, Talking Stick Casino and so much more
- Nearest Major Airport: Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (~12 miles away. Under $20 UberX ride to the property)
- Scottsdale Airport (for corporate jets) (~10 miles away. Inquire with the airport for information on aerial tours of the Grand Canyon)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking anywhere on the property (indoor & outdoor)
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties, or large gatherings
- The maximum occupancy for this property is 14, unless otherwise approved. Groups who exceed this maximum occupancy will be charged $250/guest for each additional guest
- Please note that the spa & pool can be heated for an additional nightly fee
- NOTE: Your safety matters. This property features 4 exterior security cameras, above the front door, kitchen door, garage, and the side of the house, all facing outward. They do not look into interior spaces
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in