When you’re ready to escape, unwind, and relax, Scottsdale Camelback Resort offers everything you need. Located at the base of Camelback Mountain in Scottsdale, Arizona, Scottsdale Camelback Resort provides a wide range of onsite activities and amenities – and you won’t find a more perfect home base hotel for shopping and dining in nearby Old Town Scottsdale, world-class golf, and exploring the beauty and natural wonders of the Sonoran Desert.
After spending a few nights in the Villas at the Scottsdale Camelback Resort, you might not want to go home! Located in a quiet residential neighborhood just minutes from the heart of downtown Scottsdale including Old Town, art galleries, shopping, award-winning dining, night clubs and so much more! Our all-villa resort offers the perfect blend of relaxed comfort, amenities, and activities for the whole family. For your convenience, each villa has a fully stocked kitchen and washer/dryer – plus a private patio or balcony, wood-burning fireplace, and whirlpool tub to wind down at the end of a day.
With 1200 sq. ft. of living space, the Madeira Villa provides a spacious, comfortable vacation escape. The villa sleeps six people with a king bed, two twin beds, and a queen sleeper sofa. When it’s time to whip up a snack or meal, the fully equipped kitchen has everything you need to embrace your inner chef. And when it’s time to relax, simply step out onto the private patio or balcony…put your feet up by the wood-burning fireplace…or take a soak in the master bedroom’s whirlpool tub.
This ADA-accessible villa features a patio, a hot tub, and a kitchen with a dishwasher. A washing machine and a private bathroom with a spa bath are also included.
Scottsdale Camelback Resort is your home-away-from-home in Scottsdale, Arizona; the home of Spring Training baseball, championship golf, arts and culture and so much more. Our 11-acre desertscape property has everything you need to make your vacation exceptional.
Spacious, comfortable resort accommodations. Our well-appointed studio, two, and three-bedroom villas include all the conveniences you need to feel at home – and even whirlpool tubs and wood-burning fireplaces to relax at the end of the day. They’re much more than a hotel room!
Features and amenities
• Beach chairs/Loungers
• Pool/Beach towels
• Hot tub/Jacuzzi
• Outdoor swimming pool heated
• Pool bar
• Fitness center
• Outdoor fireplace
• Picnic area
• Outdoor furniture
• BBQ facilities
• Happy hour Additional charge
• Movie nights Additional charge
• Mini golf
• Meeting/Banquet facilities Additional charge
• Baggage storage
• Tour desk
• 24-hour front desk
• Free public parking is possible on site
Things to know
• Traveler must be at least 21 years of age to make a reservation.
• A damage deposit of USD 300 is required on arrival. This will be collected by credit card. You should be reimbursed on check-out. Your deposit will be refunded in full by credit card, subject to an inspection of the property.
• NO SMOKING in unit/house as well as the balcony. Any violation of the smoking policy will incur a $200.00 fine plus the cleaning costs necessary to remove smoke odors from the unit/house and/or linens.
• NO PETS ALLOWED. Any violation of this policy will incur a $200.00 fine plus the cleaning costs.
• Quiet hours are observed from 9 pm-8 am. Violators will be charged a $200 fine. This property may use NoiseWare technology to ensure the comfort and security of the guest. Tampering with the device is strictly prohibited and will result in a $200 fine.
• Please note: We are not responsible for any accidents, injuries, as well as stolen or damaged items that occur while on the premises, its facilities, or parking lots.
• State Identification Card or Driver License copy will be requested upon booking.
• No parties or events: Violators will be charged a $200 - $500 fine.
• Old Town Scottsdale 2.2 km
• Shemer Art Center 2.4 km
• Scottsdale Stadium 3 km
• Biltmore Fashion Park 7.5 km