When you’re ready to escape, unwind, and relax, Scottsdale Camelback Resort offers everything you need. Located at the base of Camelback Mountain in Scottsdale, Arizona, Scottsdale Camelback Resort provides a wide range of onsite activities and amenities – and you won’t find a more perfect home base hotel for shopping and dining in nearby Old Town Scottsdale, world-class golf, and exploring the beauty and natural wonders of the Sonoran Desert.
After spending a few nights in the Villas at the Scottsdale Camelback Resort, you might not want to go home! Located in a quiet residential neighborhood just minutes from the heart of downtown Scottsdale including Old Town, art galleries, shopping, award-winning dining, night clubs and so much more! Our all-villa resort offers the perfect blend of relaxed comfort, amenities, and activities for the whole family. For your convenience, each villa has a fully stocked kitchen and washer/dryer – plus a private patio or balcony, wood-burning fireplace, and whirlpool tub to wind down at the end of a day.
The Seville Villa’s open floor plan highlights wood beams, vaulted ceilings, and plenty of sunlight in the great room as well as the outdoor enjoyment of a private patio. With 1100 sq. ft. of living space on one level, this villa sleeps six people with a king bed, two twin beds, and a queen sleeper sofa. Whether you’re preparing a meal for family and friends or a romantic dinner for two, the fully equipped kitchen includes everything you need. This villa also features a washer/dryer and wood-burning fireplace, while the master bath includes a whirlpool tub with a separate shower.
This villa features a private patio, vaulted ceilings, and a fully equipped kitchen. There is also a wood-burning fireplace, a washing machine and tumble dryer, and a bathroom with a spa bath and a separate shower.
Scottsdale Camelback Resort is your home-away-from-home in Scottsdale, Arizona; the home of Spring Training baseball, championship golf, arts and culture and so much more. Our 11-acre desertscape property has everything you need to make your vacation exceptional.
Spacious, comfortable resort accommodations. Our well-appointed studio, two, and three-bedroom villas include all the conveniences you need to feel at home – and even whirlpool tubs and wood-burning fireplaces to relax at the end of the day. They’re much more than a hotel room!
Features and amenities
• Beach chairs/Loungers
• Pool/Beach towels
• Hot tub/Jacuzzi
• Outdoor swimming pool heated
• Pool bar
• Fitness center
• Outdoor fireplace
• Picnic area
• Outdoor furniture
• BBQ facilities
• Happy hour Additional charge
• Movie nights Additional charge
• Mini golf
• Meeting/Banquet facilities Additional charge
• Baggage storage
• Tour desk
• 24-hour front desk
• Free public parking is possible on site
Things to know
• Traveler must be at least 21 years of age to make a reservation.
• A damage deposit of USD 300 is required on arrival. This will be collected by credit card. You should be reimbursed on check-out. Your deposit will be refunded in full by credit card, subject to an inspection of the property.
• NO SMOKING in unit/house as well as the balcony. Any violation of the smoking policy will incur a $200.00 fine plus the cleaning costs necessary to remove smoke odors from the unit/house and/or linens.
• NO PETS ALLOWED. Any violation of this policy will incur a $200.00 fine plus the cleaning costs.
• Quiet hours are observed from 9 pm-8 am. Violators will be charged a $200 fine. This property may use NoiseWare technology to ensure the comfort and security of the guest. Tampering with the device is strictly prohibited and will result in a $200 fine.
• Please note: We are not responsible for any accidents, injuries, as well as stolen or damaged items that occur while on the premises, its facilities, or parking lots.
• State Identification Card or Driver License copy will be requested upon booking.
• No parties or events: Violators will be charged a $200 - $500 fine.
• Old Town Scottsdale 2.2 km
• Shemer Art Center 2.4 km
• Scottsdale Stadium 3 km
• Biltmore Fashion Park 7.5 km