Come relax in one of our 2BD/2BA apartments professionally managed by Kasa.
These apartments are well-connected to the Tempe scene you're seeking. Fifteen minutes or fewer from attractions like Tempe Town Lake, Phoenix Zoo, and Mill Avenue District, this property is centrally located and comfortable. It’s also only 10 minutes from Arizona State University and an hour from Superstition Mountains.
Each of our apartments have their own unique layout and decor. Pictures above are a sampling of Kasa’s two-bedroom units at this property, but they may not show the exact unit or floor you receive. Floor plans, furniture, design, and artwork may differ slightly, and our units span 980-1,166 square feet. Your apartment may look different from the sample photos but will be just as stylish and comfortable!
Key apartment features include:
• Luxurious king-size bed with memory foam mattress
• Matching twin-size beds with memory foam mattresses
• Queen-size sleeper sofa in living room
• Modern, high-end kitchen where you can cook and enjoy wonderful cuisine
• Ultra high-speed Internet
• One free parking space
Building amenities include:
• Outdoor pool and sundeck
• 24-hour health and fitness center
• Controlled access
• Night patrol for extra security
• Outdoor lounges
• Pet friendly — Enjoy your Kasa with your furry friend!
• On-site dog park and designated dog walking areas
Note: Pet fee of $15 per day will apply with a one-pet limit (dogs or cats only)
You have access to your own stylish apartment in Tempe, AZ. In addition, you can play billiards in the community room, get some work done in the business center, work out in the 24-hour fitness center, take your dog for some exercise at the dog park, or enjoy one of the other fantastic, on-site amenities.
COVID-19 amenities update:
The building amenities are currently open with social distancing protocols enforced. We always comply with local health and safety measures, which continue to evolve, so we recommend contacting us before your stay to check the latest status.
Interaction with Guests:
Our Guest Experience team is just a click, tap, or call away. We operate a virtual front desk, and check-in is completely contactless. We'll send you instructions before you arrive. Please reach out if we can assist with anything before, during, or after your stay.
This east Tempe apartment is close to all the city sights while still providing you with a laid-back atmosphere. You're just nine minutes from the Tempe campus of Arizona State University, six minutes from Sloan Park, and 13 minutes from Tempe Beach Park. There are also plenty of local bars and restaurants within a 10-minute drive of the property.
Since the property is located almost right between downtown Tempe and downtown Mesa, we recommend driving or taking a rideshare to the sights surrounding you. You're also just a block away from the Loop 101, which makes getting where you're going as easy as anything.
Other Things to Note:
Kasa offers stylishly designed, professionally managed apartments for short or long-term stays. We are your home on the road—Kasas are housed in modern properties and include the amenities and comforts that make you feel like you never left. And we are here for you 24/7 if there’s anything you need.
...to style: All of our apartments are designed with our guests’ comfort in mind. We focus on creating a cozy environment, with soft furniture and plush accents that make your Kasa a place where you can relax.
...to amenities: We want you to feel at home, and that desire animates everything we do. Your Kasa apartment comes ready with fresh linens, ultrafast Wi-Fi, a Smart TV, and all the essentials to make your stay comfortable. Many Kasa properties include pools, gyms, business centers and community rooms available for your use.
...to technology: We equip you with the tools for a seamless stay. Our guest portal contains everything you need for keyless check-in, easy departure and a frictionless stay in between.
We created Kasa to be your home on the road. We’re committed to being great neighbors, and we strictly enforce these rules to ensure the comfort and safety of our community.
• NO Smoking: Smoking of any kind (including tobacco, marijuana, e-cigarettes, vape pens, and hookahs) is never allowed at this property. This applies to the entire apartment, including the balcony or patio, as well as all common and outdoor areas of the building. Kasa apartments may be monitored with marijuana and tobacco sensors.
• Noise: At all times, Kasa guests may not disturb their neighbors’ quiet enjoyment. In addition, guests must observe quiet hours from 9 p.m. to 8 a.m. Parties and large gatherings are prohibited. Kasa apartments are proactively monitored with decibel sensors for compliance with this noise policy.
• Occupancy: Each Kasa has a maximum occupancy limit. There can be no more than the specified number of guests on the premises at any given time. Large gatherings are not permitted.
• Package Handling: Unlike traditional hotels, Kasa does not have a staffed front desk, so we cannot accept any package deliveries. Instead, as part of your check-in instructions and building amenity information, we provide a list of nearby UPS, USPS, FedEx, and Amazon Hub locations that can receive packages.
• Lost and Found: Kasa assumes no liability for lost, misplaced, stolen, or damaged belongings, including any belongings that are left in the apartment after your departure time has passed.
• Pets: With the exception of service animals, breed and pet restrictions are imposed by the building management. Requests to bring a pet must be approved by Kasa prior to booking. A $15 daily pet fee will apply. Pet fees are not included in the total reservation price. If you are authorized to bring a pet, an additional pet fee will be applied after the booking is complete. Kasa has a one-pet-per-apartment limit. Only dogs and cats are permitted to stay at pet-friendly properties. Restricted breeds include cane corso, pit bull, German shepherd, chow-chow, boxer, Rottweiler, bullmastiff, Presa Canario, American bulldog, wolf hybrid, husky, malamute, Doberman, Saint Bernard, Great Dane, Akita, Staffordshire terrier, or any hybrid or mix of the aforementioned breeds.
• Return of Fobs & Keys: All designated fobs, keys, and parking passes must be left in the apartment upon checkout. Failure to leave all access items behind will result in an immediate replacement fee of up to $250 per item. Please alert Kasa staff immediately if any items are missing at the beginning of your stay.
• Infestation: If Kasa determines that you have brought any infestation into the apartment or onto the premises, Kasa reserves the right to charge you for any and all costs and expenses that Kasa deems necessary to address the infestation.
• Parking at Own Risk: All vehicles parked on the premises must be registered with Kasa prior to arrival. Vehicles are parked at the risk of the owner. Kasa shall not assume liability or responsibility for any vehicle, occupants, or contents while operated or parked on the property.
• Damaged or Missing Property: Guests are liable for any damage and/or theft at the apartment, premises, or property caused by the guests, their visitors, or other persons present in the apartment during the guests’ stay. This includes damage to rooms, fixtures, furnishings, and equipment (such as towels, artwork, electronics, and kitchen equipment). Kasa reserves the right to charge guests for 120 percent of such amounts as it shall in its sole discretion deem necessary to compensate or make good the costs or expenses incurred or suffered by Kasa as a result of the damage and/or theft. Charges may include but are not limited to all property damage, missing or damaged items, smoking fee, cleaning fee, and guest compensation.
• Identity Verification: To protect against identity theft and fraud and for the safety of other guests and neighbors in the community, you will be required to provide a scanned or photographed copy of your valid, government-issued photo ID during the virtual check-in process for the purpose of performing a background check or screening.
• Use: The apartment and all amenity areas shall not be used for any unlawful or illegal purpose. No nails, screws, or other items may be driven into any portion of the apartment. Guests shall use the apartment for residential purposes only. Guests shall not conduct any commercial, industrial, or retail activity in the apartment.
• Client Accommodation Agreement: Prior to arrival, all guests must agree to abide by the Kasa Stay Rules, which will be provided to the guest for review and signature during the virtual check-in process.
• Security Deposit: Non-compliance with the House Rules and Kasa Stay Rules could result in a penalty and/or forfeiture of the security deposit and/or eviction without a refund.