Immerse yourself in nature at 'Pine Point', a 1-bedroom, 1.5-bath, tiny cabin designed for nature lovers looking to experience peacefulness and serenity in the Red River Gorge, KY. This cabin sleeps 2 guests in the wonderful, king-sized bed and 1-2 furry friends to cozy between your legs at night! Enjoy the hiking, rock climbing, and fishing opportunities nearby! Featuring covered and screened in porches with outdoor furniture and beautiful views, Pine Point is ideal for a romantic getaway or small families looking for adventure.
Introducing 'Appalachian Pine' - an exclusive soap for 'Pine Point' made by Jeriko Soaps! This soap will take place of our standard bar soap in our starter pack and is only available at this cabin. We know it's the little things that make a big difference - experience this amazingly scented soap by booking your stay at 'Pine Point' today!
-- THE CABIN --
Bedroom 1: King Bed
Enjoy an isolated escape with the comfort of a highly-rated care team available for any concerns you might have during your stay.
Your furry friends will find this cabin to be absolutely pawfect. Their wagging tails will be begging to come back for more!
Cooking at the cabin will be easy and convenient in the fully equipped kitchen with modern appliances.
When you're not outside exploring the area, step out on the screened-in porch to grab some fresh air and take in the wildlife and beautiful views of the spectacular mountains and valleys of Red River Gorge that surround this cabin.
After a full day of outdoor fun, kick-back in comfort in the living room or retreat to the bedroom for a soothing night's sleep.
-- THE AREA --
Approximately 20-minutes from the cabin is the famous Nada Tunnel entrance to the Red River Gorge and countless hiking trails, fishing, kayaking, swimming, rock climbing, and bird-watching opportunities.
With a close proximity to the world famous Muir Valley Nature Preserve and Climbing Area, this cabin is ideal for climbers and off-trail hikers alike. Also close by, check out the Red River Gorge Scenic Byway!
Take a scenic drive to see the Red River with numerous varieties of trees, flowers, and outcroppings of rocks. During your drive, keep an eye out for deer, turkeys, and other wildlife in the area. Make your way across the swinging bridge which stretches over the Red River for a truly memorable experience.
Experience history when you visit Natural Bridge State Resort Park featuring a million-year-old sandstone arch that is accessible via hiking up and down the mountain or taking the sky lift. Get out on the water and enjoy canoeing, kayaking, fishing, and stand up paddle boarding on nearby Mill Creek Lake.
Soar through the mountains on a thrilling zip line ride in Cliffview or take a short drive through the Gorge to Frenchburg for a family-friendly zip line ride for all ages. Southeast Mountain Guides offer world-class rock climbing and rappelling, lessons, and guided climbs.
Grab the kids and take them to Thrillsville in nearby Slade which features kayaking through a 100-year-old limestone cave, miniature golf, and more. While you're in the area, stop by the Reptile Zoo for a unique experience.
Whispering Valley Riding Trails are a short drive away and offer horseback riding through the forest and views of waterfalls, ponds, rock outcroppings, and more.
Satisfy your hunger at Miguel's Pizza, Red River Rockhouse, or Sky Bridge Station all offering delicious food and drinks.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, fiber WiFi, flat-screen TV (Roku Only) with DVD player, charcoal grill, electric fireplace, screened in porch, covered deck w/ outdoor furniture, fire pit, and more!
- Fresh linens and towels. We also include essential starter packs to make your stay easier! (Starter packs include: 2 rolls of toilet paper, 2 rolls of paper towels, 3 shampoos and conditioners, 3 bar soaps, 3 laundry pods, 3 trash bags, and 1 sponge.) Firewood not provided, please purchase locally!
- Secluded Red River Gorge location - Close to hiking, horseback riding, rock climbing, kayaking, canoeing, zip lines, sight-seeing, restaurants, and much more!
-- POLICIES --
- We recommend reading our Guest Rental Agreement entirely prior to booking. This will need to be signed after booking. You can view the entire agreement here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1T8orfPYIG0qypE1z2XpWhoZyXTlcu1MxpJZVS5kC3_c/edit?usp=sharing
- Check-in begins at 4 pm. Check-out is 11 am. Please note that arriving early or departing late will result in additional charges
- No smoking (outside only)
- Dogs permitted with additional $100 fee. (Dogs only; maximum 2 allowed. Dogs need to be crated if left at the property alone.) Please check that you are bringing a pet during booking process for fee to be applied.
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 18 years old to book
- Please Note: a car is required (2-Wheel Drive is sufficient)
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
* NOTE: These cabins, while offering deluxe accommodations, are in a heavily wooded area. Occasionally, guests may experience weather conditions or power outages that are out of the host's control. The hosts will do all they can to assist but are not responsible for issues beyond their control. Our owners make every effort to keep the hot tubs functioning perfectly, as they are the most requested amenity. However, mechanical problems may occur that cannot be resolved quickly in this remote area and no refunds are made if this occurs, per the terms of our rental agreement. Enjoy the many other amenities, beautiful surroundings and area adventures during your stay. Pets Only Allowed at Pet-Friendly Cabins. Pets brought to Pet-friendly Cabins must be paid for in advance or at time of booking. No pets are permitted in or on the Rental Unit, unless the Rental Unit is Pet-Friendly. A Minimum of $350.00 per pet will be charged to the Guest for pets brought to non-pet-friendly cabins or for pets that were not pre-approved. Please contact us as soon as possible if your plans change and you must cancel or reschedule your stay. A $50 cancellation fee applies to all cancellations, and no refunds are allowed within 14 days or less of your booked check-in date. We will work with you to re-schedule your dates if your check-in date is greater than 14 days away. No refunds are permitted due to sudden inclement winter weather – but come anyway and get snowed in with us! We will accommodate late checkouts if roads are hazardous on your departure day. Please be aware that no refunds are permitted for cancellations on holiday rates, which includes but is not limited to, New Year's weekend, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. For a the possibility of a full refund, you will be given the option to purchase renters insurance during the booking process, or you can contact us directly to apply this.