What's holding you back? Pinecrest Historical Village was made to be witnessed.
It's in Sheboygan. If you're unfamiliar with the name, it is 110 miles (177 kilometers) outside of the state capital of Madison.
Kick back and relax after a day exploring Pinecrest Historical Village. You can select from 3 accommodation options that are all within 6 miles (10 kilometers). Take a look at the Holiday Inn Manitowoc and AmericInn Lodge & Suites Manitowoc.
If room service or a concierge seem like a waste of money, stay at the Quality Inn, 5 miles (8 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Pinecrest Historical Village
Following your visit to Pinecrest Historical Village, get ready for the other terrific attractions available in the rest of the area:
- Responsible for the display and preservation of prominent artworks, Rahr West Art Museum is the perfect place for anyone who loves art.
- Jam-packed with educational exhibits about the local maritime history, Wisconsin Maritime Museum is an attraction that people of all ages can appreciate.
- With a diversity of different species, Lincoln Park Zoo is a fun and educational place to discover and learn about the animals.
- Take a deep breath of the fragrant air and enjoy the lovely floral displays at West of the Lake Gardens.
- Lace up your favorite walking boots and take on Mariners Trail & Rawley Point Bike Trails. This picturesque and rewarding hiking trail is a terrific way to immerse yourself in the charming natural beauty of this area.