You're bound to enjoy your trip to Pinnacle Mountain Trail.
It is in Tri-Cities. If you aren't quite familiar with the name, it is 250 miles (402 kilometers) from the state capital, Nashville.
Unpack your suitcase and take a load off at the only hotel in the vicinity. The Super 8 Erwin is only 5 miles (8 kilometers) from Pinnacle Mountain Trail.
We all know how much fun seeing new things can be, but eventually your thoughts will turn to where to eat. Only 0.09 miles (0.14 kilometers) away from Pinnacle Mountain Trail is where you'll find Mountain Harvest Kitchen (105 Unicoi Village Place, Unicoi), a splendid place to sit back and enjoy some satisfying fare.
Other Things to Do Near Pinnacle Mountain Trail
You should maximize your time here by sampling the area's other attractions after you're done with Pinnacle Mountain Trail:
- If you're in need of some outdoor fun, you should visit Buffalo Mountain Park, a popular recreational area.
- It's one thing to learn more about historical facts from a textbook, but when you actually go to somewhere like Tipton-Haynes Historic Site, it makes everything more significant.
- Toss a ball around with your family and enjoy the greenery at Willow Springs Park. You might even like to bring a picnic and really make an afternoon of it.
- If you adore the feel of aged buildings and structures, a scheduled visit to East Tennessee State University will excite your passion.
- Are you interested in a science buff? If the answer is yes, you should check out Johnson City Medical Center and seeing if you can have a look around.