Overview of Kempinski Palace Portoroz
- Free WiFi
- Parking included
- Pet Friendly
- Air Conditioning
Cleaning and safety practices
- Cleaned with disinfectant
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Personal protective equipment
Explore the area
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on Travelocity. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
- Portoroz Beach - 3 min walk
- Lighthouse Park - 10 min drive
- Izola Marina - 15 min drive
- Tartinijev Trg - 15 min drive
- Piran Harbour - 16 min drive
- Trieste Central Station - 28 min drive
- Joze Pucnik Airport (LJU) - 86 min drive
- Fleur de Sel – Pool-view restaurant with a bar offering Mediterranean cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
- Sophia – Garden-view fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves dinner on select days. Reservations required.
- Crystal Hall – Garden-view restaurant. Serves breakfast daily.
- Forma Viva – Garden-view café offering local and international cuisine. Serves light fare daily.
- Palace Club – Garden-view lobby lounge offering local and international cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily, happy hour available. Kids' menu available.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Pillow menu
- Bathroom (partially open)
- Children's robes
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Toilet paper
- LCD TV
- Pay movies
- Satellite channels
Food and drink
- Free bottled water
- Children's slippers
- Connecting rooms available
- Free newspapers
- Laptop-compatible safe
- Laptop-friendly workspace
- Local maps
- Turndown service
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 195
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 97.5 (from 6 to 12 years old)
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.25 per night for guests aged 7-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 7 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 35 for adults and EUR 17.5 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 220 per vehicle (one-way, maximum occupancy 2)
- Pet fee: EUR 35 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 86.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
We should mention
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity app
- Get helpful alerts about flight status and gate numbers
- Access all your travel details, even when offline
- Easily contact your hotel by messaging them right in the app