A trip to Pista Dick Ski Lift is a great way to use up some of your vacation time.
It's located in Rocca di Cambio, a place that may not be well-known to every traveler. It is to be found 55 miles (89 kilometers) outside of Rome, the nation's capital city.
You'll discover 5 hotels which are within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Pista Dick Ski Lift, each one offering comfort and convenience. The Park Hotel and B&B Forconensis are two places to consider.
Practical guests might like spending some time at the Ginepro d'Abruzzo, 5 miles (8 kilometers) away.
The Grand Hotel delle Rocche ought to be on the bucket list of hotels to stay while you're here. It's just 4 miles (6 kilometers) away.
Appreciate a selection of culinary gems at La Capannina (Impianti Di Campo Felice, Lucoli), just 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Pista Dick Ski Lift
Once you're finished at Pista Dick Ski Lift, you can look forward to the region's other sights:
- Seggiovia Scuola is where tomorrow's leaders begin their intellectual journey. Ask about school open days or tours of the grounds.
- Escape to the winter wonderland of Campo Felice and make the most of the freshly fallen snow.
- If you are keen to learn more about the region, go and have a look at Chamois Visitor Center and Wildlife Area and pick up a few pamphlets.
- Grotte di Stiffe is an impressive natural attraction where tourists can enjoy discovering a different world beneath the earth.
- It's worth making your way over to Church of Santa Maria Valle Verde, a well-known house of prayer and a local landmark.