Drink in the surrounding views and go for an energizing walk in Mother Nature at Place Jacques Chirac.
If you're wondering where the best place would be to set up base, you'll be happy to know you've got 3 good options to choose from. Within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Place Jacques Chirac, the Hotel Tahiti Nui and Hotel Tiare Tahiti are sure to tick all your boxes.
Live like a celebrity at one of the handful of high-end hotels that are within easy commuting distance. You may want to consider the InterContinental Resort Tahiti and Manava Suite Resort Tahiti.
Once you've wrapped things up at Place Jacques Chirac, take a leisurely stroll to CAFE VERDE for a bite to eat, a good cup of coffee or thirst-quenching drink. If you need a meal that's a tad more fulfilling, The Manly is in the neighborhood. It's the right time for a drink when twilight starts creeping in. Make a request for the most popular beer, wine or spirit at Jungle Bar, just five minutes on foot.
Other Things to Do Near Place Jacques Chirac
If you want to explore more than just Place Jacques Chirac, check out what else the area has available:
- Are you eager to find some green space where you can enjoy a picnic with the family, a relaxing walk or just soak up the sun? You ought to visit Parc Bougainville.
- Head to Musée de la Perle, where your children may enjoy what's being exhibited and even learn a thing or two.
- Expand your horizons at Cathedrale de L'lmmaculee Conception, the region's main Christian place of worship.
- If you can't make it to the more popular museums, expand your knowledge at Black Pearl Museum.
- Grab a snack and find the perfect gift for a loved one back home at Papeete Market.