Enjoy your experience at Playhouse On The Square.
To experience it, make your way to Memphis. You'll soon find out what it is that makes this city so popular with sightseers.
You don't have to venture far to find a hotel. There are 49 candidates within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Playhouse On The Square. Take a look at The Peabody Memphis and River Inn of Harbor Town.
For tourists that prefer bargain prices, think about making a reservation at one of the affordable hotels available. Make inquiries at the Sleep Inn At Court Square and the Best Western Plus Gen X Inn.
Live the lifestyle of a celebrity at one of the several upscale hotels that are a short commute away. The Madison Hotel and The Westin Memphis Beale Street are recommended.
With all of the excitement of traveling to new places, it can be surprisingly easy to forget about lunch. Just a short walk away, Muddy's Bake Shop & Coffee is a fantastic place to refuel. Or, perhaps you could find a table at Little Caesars Pizza. It's close at hand and renowned for serving up mouth-watering lunches and dinners. If you don't wish to crawl into bed just yet, have a refreshing glass of wine or beer at Applebee's Neighborhood Grill & Bar, another quick stroll away.
Other Things to Do Near Playhouse On The Square
If you would like to cram as much as humanly possible into your time away, here are some other things that are happening:
- If you are a fan of the arts, you can enjoy a production at Hattiloo Theatre.
- Get ready for a night full of entertainment when you watch a play at TheatreWorks.
- Every art piece has a fascinating story to tell. At Memphis Brooks Museum of Art, you can look around the exhibits, stop for a closer look and find out their stories.
- Take a moment and breathe in the clean air of Overton Park, an idyllic urban sanctuary.
- Enjoy a memorable evening out with a fantastic concert at Levitt Shell.