If you consider yourself a lover of history, you'll enjoy delving into the past during your time at Plaza Ulloa.
It is in Olmedo, so if you're coming from Madrid, the country's capital, you'll have a journey of 80 miles (129 kilometers) ahead of you.
Don't worry about checking your map. When you stay at the Castilla Termal Balneario de Olmedo and La Olmedana, the Plaza Ulloa is just minutes from your doorstep.
After calling time out on exploring, follow the locals to Restaurante los Caballeros (Calle Gamazo, 16, Olmedo), one of the more popular establishments to have a flavor-packed bite to eat. When the stars start shining, prepare to go out and play. Get down to Zeppelin Tavern (Plaza de Santa María, 9, Olmedo), 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Plaza Ulloa
Here's a sampling of the wider region's other favorite attractions:
- If you love all things historical, visit Palacio Caballero de Olmedo, a grand structure well-known for its construction and intriguing history.
- Experience a day like no other at Pasion Mudejar. From child-friendly fun to rides that defy gravity, this amusement park is suited to everyone.
- A locally well-known building, Torre Mudejar de San Nicolas is historically significant for the area and is an impressive sight.
- If you decided to bring the children along, give them the chance to see the impressive Coca Castle, a must-see attraction with tourists in this area.
- Castillo de la Mota awaits you and your family. This genuine historic castle is definitely a must-see attraction for tourists.