Book a hotel near Plaza Vieja, Old Havana
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Plaza Vieja
Plaza Vieja Hotel & Travel Guide
Be prepared to step back in time when you check out Plaza Vieja.
It's located in Havana, a major city that offers travelers a wide range of appealing attractions.
If you thought you'd be able to walk out of your hotel lobby and into Plaza Vieja in a jiffy, you might be a touch disappointed. You won’t find any accommodation options within 60 miles (96 kilometers), so don't forget to make arrangements before you get there. Most visitors base themselves at The Villa, 230 miles (370 kilometers) away in South Fort Lauderdale.
If you're the sort of person that does quite a lot of their traveling from behind a cafe window, you're in the right place. Within a short stroll, Cafe Bohemia has got all the delicious drinks and snacks you need. But, if your stomach's starting to rumble, you can try La Taberna de La Muralla, also close-at-hand. After sunset, you might wish to stroll down the road to Azucar!!! Lounge & Bar for a beer, wine or other relaxing drink.
Other Things to Do Near Plaza ViejaBesides Plaza Vieja, here is a list of more things in the region that you're going to want to check out:
- Enjoy the works of art that are currently exhibited at Fototeca de Cuba.
- Have a fun experience by touring La Factoria Brewery.
- Attend a performance and admire one or two exhibits that are showcased at La Casona Centro de Arte.
- If you're eager for a little education, go and check out what's on at Museo Alejandro Humboldt.
- Visually devour the fine art at Museo de Arte Religioso, a popular art museum to include on your cultural itinerary.
A trip by rail is a fantastic way to get to Plaza Vieja. The closest station, Estación Central de Ferrocarriles, is 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.