- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Tommy T's Comedy House
- 19 min walk
- Stoneridge Shopping Center
- 3 min drive
- Alameda County Fairgrounds
- 7 min drive
- Oakland, CA (OAK-Oakland Intl.)
- 23 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-24. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Pleasanton, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pleasanton at the Club is near a metro station. Stoneridge Shopping Center and Hacienda Crossings Shopping Center are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Shadow Cliffs Regional Recreation Area and Bishop Ranch Regional Preserve. Alameda County Fairgrounds and Boomers are also worth visiting.
- Tommy T's Comedy House - 19 min walk
- Stoneridge Shopping Center - 3 min drive
- Alameda County Fairgrounds - 7 min drive
- Pleasanton Golf Center - 7 min drive
- Dublin Ranch Golf Course - 8 min drive
- Dublin-Pleasanton BART Station - 7 min drive
- Pleasanton Station - 10 min drive
- Oakland, CA (OAK-Oakland Intl.) - 23 min drive
- Players Restaurant – Restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
About this property
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pleasanton at the Club
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, room comfort
- Disliked: Staff & service
website states 3pm check in; i had to wait over 20-30 min to get my keys. For the amount of money spent here, had to pay for coffee! Crazy!