- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Tommy T's Comedy House
- 4 min walk
- Stoneridge Shopping Center
- 3 min drive
- Alameda County Fairgrounds
- 7 min drive
- Oakland, CA (OAK-Oakland Intl.)
- 22 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Pleasanton, Motel 6 Pleasanton is near a metro station. Shadow Cliffs Regional Recreation Area and Bishop Ranch Regional Preserve reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Alameda County Fairgrounds and Boomers. Golden Tee Golfland and Aqua Adventure Water Park are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the motel's quiet location.
- Tommy T's Comedy House - 4 min walk
- Stoneridge Shopping Center - 3 min drive
- San Francisco Premium Outlets - 5 min drive
- Alameda County Fairgrounds - 7 min drive
- Pleasanton Golf Center - 7 min drive
- Pleasanton Station - 7 min drive
- Dublin-Pleasanton BART Station - 15 min walk
- Oakland, CA (OAK-Oakland Intl.) - 22 min drive
About this property
Motel 6 Pleasanton
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
The only thing I didn’t like was that every time I flushed the toilet bowl I had to lift up the cover and push down the float so toilet bowl would fill up. The price was reasonable, I booked through Travelocity and saved just under forty dollars from the last time I stayed there when I booked directly with the hotel.