There's a restaurant on site. Public spaces have free WiFi. A roundtrip airport shuttle and a train station pick-up service are available for a fee. A rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly Antico Mondo. Parking is available for a fee. This Polignano a Mare townhouse accommodation is smoke free.
- 10 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- 3 buildings
- Built in 2006
- Dining venue
- Terrace on the roof
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms:
Available in some public areas:
Self parking (surcharge)
, RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
, Free parking nearby
Airport: Karol Wojtyla Airport (BRI) (47.8 km / 29.7 mi)
Train station: Polignano a Mare Station (0.6 km / 0.4 mi)
Property shuttles: Airport shuttle and train station pick-up
Parking: Self parking and RV/bus/truck parking available for a surcharge
Antico Mondo offers 10 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and complimentary bottled water. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is offered daily and irons/ironing boards can be requested.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy continental breakfast daily from 8:30 AM to 10:00 AM.
Antico Mondo has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Boat tours on site
- Motor boating on site
- Scuba diving nearby
- Check-in time starts at 3:30 PM
- Check-in time ends at 8:30 PM
- Minimum check-in age is: 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Sunday: 11:00 AM - 1:30 PM
- Monday - Sunday: 3:30 PM - 8:00 PM
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 8:30 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Check-in hours are 3:30 PM-8:30 PM from Monday to Saturday and 8:30 AM-1 PM on Sundays. Arrivals outside of normal check-in hours must be confirmed by the property, a surcharge applies.
This property's front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Sunday: 11:00 AM - 1:30 PM
- Monday - Sunday: 3:30 PM - 8:00 PM
To arrange for check-in, guests must contact the property at least 24 hours prior to arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests arriving after 8:30 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in information. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 25.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 20.0 per day.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.Disinfectant is used to clean the property.Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification may be required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.Disinfectant is used to clean the property.Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Staffed front desk
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Property Registry Number - BA0720354200018341 / BA0720354200018370 / BA0720354200019466
- No elevators
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
- Cash Deposit Required
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- No gap period between guest stays
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 31 March, EUR 1.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 April - 31 October, EUR 2.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 8 for adults and EUR 8 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per day
- Late check-in fee for check-in between 8:30 PM and midnight (amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 20.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25.0 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Antico Mondo
- Antico Mondo Polignano A Mare
- B&B Antico Mondo
- B&B Antico Mondo Polignano A Mare
- Antico Mondo Condo Polignano a Mare
- Antico Mondo Condo
- B B Antico Mondo
- Antico Mondo TownHouse
- Antico Mondo Polignano a Mare
- Antico Mondo TownHouse Polignano a Mare
You should know
- All guests (including children) need to be present at check-in to show their government-issued photo ID or passport.
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Antico Mondo offers transfers from the train station (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 24 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
url importing http://travel.travelocity.com/Polignano-a-Mare-Hotels-Antico-Mondo.h5195999-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&
There was an error importing /Polignano-a-Mare-Hotels-Antico-Mondo.h5195999-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&, error: javax.servlet.jsp.JspTagException: 301 http://travel.travelocity.com/Polignano-a-Mare-Hotels-Antico-Mondo.h5195999-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&