At Poo Poo Point, you'll feel a sense of ease as you let go of all of the stresses and hassles of the nine-to-five. Take a relaxing stroll, enjoy the open skies and watch the birds flying overhead. Your body and mind will no doubt be grateful.
Seattle, the city where you'll find it, is an alluring place to visit any time of the year.
Within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Poo Poo Point, there are 5 possible accommodations to serve you. The Hilton Garden Inn Seattle Issaquah and Holiday Inn Seattle-Issaquah are two places to consider.
You may prefer to focus on appreciating the sights rather than on where you sleep at night. If that is the case, check out the Motel 6 Seattle East - Issaquah, 4 miles (6 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Poo Poo Point
After you've been to Poo Poo Point, prepare yourself for the other terrific attractions available in the rest of the area:
- Walk through beautiful scenery and get back to nature at Squak Mountain State Park.
- Learn something new and have a fun afternoon with the family at Issaquah Salmon Hatchery.
- Attend the performance or festival of your choice and admire a few of the exhibits offered by Village Theater First Stage Theatre.
- Swedish Medical Center Issaquah is a great place to discover more about medical science. Look on the website and see if you can organize a tour.
- The outstanding performances, festivals and special events showcased at Village Theater Francis J. Gaudette Theatre are valued by local creators and viewers.