Book a hotel near Port Aransas Birding Center, Old Town
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Port Aransas Birding Center
Port Aransas Birding Center Hotel & Travel Guide
Lace up your walking shoes and enjoy the views around you at Port Aransas Birding Center, a great place to spend the day outdoors with the family or friends.
It is in Corpus Christi. If you're unfamiliar with that name, it's 170 miles (274 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Austin.
If you're going as far as Port Aransas Birding Center, you might like to find a room close by. You'll find 15 possible accommodations within 2 miles (3 kilometers). Lots of people have had good experiences at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Port Aransas/Beach Area, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, the Hampton Inn & Suites Port Aransas, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, and the Beachgate CondoSuites & Motel, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
If you are trying to keep costs down, you'll be pleased to know that there are a variety of accommodation solutions on the more reasonably priced end of the spectrum. Only 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away is where you'll find the Captain's Quarters Inn, while you'll find the Plantation Suites & Conference Center 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
If you're the kind of person who does a large amount of their sightseeing from a cafe stool, then you've come to the right place. Within an easy walk, Bows Dessert Cafe has got all the delicious drinks and snacks you could possibly want. Another well-known local establishment is C G Sisters Inc, offering its guests a wide selection of dishes and a convenient location. Travelers looking for a beer or vino may like to have a chat with the bartender at Treasure Island, also just a short walk away.
Other Things to Do Near Port Aransas Birding CenterOnce you're done with Port Aransas Birding Center, you can look into the region's other attractions:
- Figure out what it is that makes the wildlife at Nature Preserves so special.
- History doesn't always come alive in classrooms, but the exhibitions at Port Aransas Museum make learning an interesting experience for all guests.
- Don't forget to pack your sunglasses when you're going to IB Magee Beach Park. It's sure to be a fun-filled day in the sun.
- If the timing fits, book a tour through the University of Texas Marine Science Institute to get a taste of the energy within this campus.
- Meander along Horace Caldwell Pier, which is beautiful at all hours of the day, but particularly at sunrise.