Book a hotel near Port City Music Hall, Portland
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Port City Music Hall
Port City Music Hall Hotel & Travel Guide
You're bound to enjoy your trip to Port City Music Hall.
It is in Portland, a major city which boasts a good variety of must-see sights.
Of all the elements needed for a remarkable trip, the importance of a suitable hotel room should not be overlooked. With 14 possibilities within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Port City Music Hall, make the effort to find one that's right for you. The Westin Portland Harborview and the Portland Harbor Hotel are well-liked places here, located 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) and 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you would prefer to put aside a little bit of your hard-earned cash for the important things in life, you might like to spend a night at one of the reasonably priced hotels within easy driving distance. Why not consider the Fleetwood House Bed & Breakfast and the Howard Johnson Hotel South Portland?
Seasoned travelers who desire a bit of opulence often check into The Press Hotel, Marriott Autograph Collection, only 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
If you are exhausted from all your adventures, stop for a minute and enjoy a delectable caffeine break at Soakology, just a short walk away. If you're after something more substantial, Golden Lotus Restaurant is also close by and has a range of appetizing meals. Don't forget you're on vacation. You're allowed to have a drink or two before you call it a night, and Binga's Stadium is yet another short walk away.
Other Things to Do Near Port City Music HallYou should maximize your time away by heading over to the region's other attractions after you're done with Port City Music Hall:
- Look up Museum of African Culture once you've been to all the more famous museums and you're still looking for more!
- Look back on your own college days with a designated tour of Maine College of Art.
- Imagine you've been transported to an earlier time as you tour Wadsworth-Longfellow House, a historic house.
- Grab a couple of maps from Center for Maine History to find out more about the area.
- Stimulate your brain with a tour of Institute of Contemporary Art, a place that is home to some of this region's most innovative thinkers.
It makes plenty of sense to hop on the metro when you're heading to Port City Music Hall. The nearest station, Maine Narrow Gauge Railroad, is just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away!