Book a Hotel Near Port Jefferson, New York
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Port Jefferson
Port Jefferson Hotel & Travel Guide
You'll certainly enjoy your excursion to Port Jefferson.
You'll discover it in Port Jefferson.
Just 0.09 miles (0.14 kilometers) away from Port Jefferson, the Danfords Hotel and Marina is the most convenient place to get a room.
More budget-conscious visitors might appreciate spending some time at the Americas Best Value Inn - Port Jefferson Station/Long Island, 3 miles (5 kilometers) away.
Some people are just not morning people. If you got up feeling a bit lethargic, a freshly brewed coffee at Sweet 'n' Savory (104 East Main Street, Port Jefferson Station) is the perfect way to kick-start the day. Once the caffeine has well and truly run its course, you might want to start thinking about a more substantial meal. We'd be surprised if you didn't discover at least one thing to your liking on the menu at Wave Seafood Kitchen (25 East Broadway, Port Jefferson.)
Other Things to Do Near Port JeffersonIn addition to Port Jefferson, here is a list of some addtional things in the region you'll want to do:
- Maritime Explorium provides visitors with the chance to explore this region's rich maritime past.
- Head over to Harborfront Park, a grassy getaway, and make time to simply enjoy basking in the sun and appreciating your surroundings.
- From notable dignitaries to important moments in time, Mather House Museum has exhibits that are always worth a look.
- Plan a visit to Theatre Three and revel in watching its talented actors perform.
- Arrange a guided tour of Stony Brook University and look on as the anxious scholars and dedicated teachers run around this spirited campus.