Are you heading to Port of Lavrio?
Head on over to Athens, the country's capital, and pay it a visit.
If you're after a quality hotel that's reasonably close to Port of Lavrio, the NJ Apartments, is the best choice. It's situated just 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
It will be a supreme test of willpower to say "no" to the array of enticing baked goods at ⭐Astro⭐ Coffee (Konstantinou Plioni 2-4, Lavrio). If you're searching for a more substantial meal, VAVA (1901, Leoforos Lavriou) is a splendid place to go. It's a short stroll of 0.09 miles (0.14 kilometers) from Port of Lavrio.
Other Things to Do Near Port of Lavrio
Take advantage of your time here by checking out the region's other attractions once you're finished with Port of Lavrio:
- Be sure to take part in a tour of Archaeological Museum of Lavrion. Taking time to explore this fascinating local attraction will give you a rare window into different cultures and times far back in history.
- Science will always be a central part of our daily lives. Fortunately, Mineralogical Museum of Lavrio makes it accessible for all ages.
- Get below the surface and take part in the underwater activities at Planet Blue Diving Center.
- Understand more about this area's history with a trip to the archaic Temple of Poseidon at Cape Sounion.
- Understand more about this area's history with a trip to the ancient Temple of Poseidon Sounion.