- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Moda Center
- 6 min walk
- Lloyd Center
- 11 min walk
- Veterans Memorial Coliseum
- 12 min walk
- Portland, OR (PDX-Portland Intl.)
- 17 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-22. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Portland's Lloyd District neighborhood, Hotel Eastlund is in the business district and near the boardwalk. Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall and Portland Art Museum are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Lloyd Center and Jantzen Beach Center. Check out an event or a game at Moda Center, and consider making time for Oregon Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Convention Center Station is just steps away and NE 7th Avenue Station is 3 minutes by foot.
- Moda Center - 6 min walk
- Lloyd Center - 11 min walk
- Veterans Memorial Coliseum - 12 min walk
- Tom McCall Waterfront Park - 4 min drive
- Pioneer Courthouse Square - 9 min drive
- Convention Center Station - 2 min walk
- Portland Union Station - 3 min drive
- Portland, OR (PDX-Portland Intl.) - 16 min drive
- Altabira City Tavern – Restaurant with a bar. Open daily.
- Citizen Baker – Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Pullman Wine Bar/Merchant – Open daily.
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I really liked the location in town and the staff and cleanliness. Feels very modern