- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Powell's City of Books
- 4 min walk
- Pioneer Courthouse Square
- 6 min walk
- Lan Su Chinese Garden
- 8 min walk
- Portland, OR (PDX-Portland Intl.)
- 16 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Portland, The Benson, a Coast Hotel is in the city center and near a metro station. Pioneer Courthouse Square and Grotto are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Lloyd Center and Jantzen Beach Center. Check out an event or a game at Moda Center, and consider making time for Oregon Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's convenience to public transportation: SW 6th-Pine Street Station and SW 5th-Oak Street Station are just steps away.
4.9/5 guest location rating
Guests like it for
- Walkable (1391 reviews)
- Good eats (1014 reviews)
- Safe (739 reviews)
- Powell's City of Books - 4 min walk
- Pioneer Courthouse Square - 6 min walk
- Portland Saturday Market - 7 min walk
- Lan Su Chinese Garden - 8 min walk
- Portlandia - 10 min walk
- Portland Union Station - 10 min walk
- SW 6th-Pine Street Station - 2 min walk
- Portland, OR (PDX-Portland Intl.) - 16 min drive
- The Palm Court – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, happy hour available.
- El Gaucho – Steakhouse with a bar. Serves dinner.
About this property
The Benson, a Coast Hotel
Food and drink