Book a hotel near Portland Museum of Art, Portland
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Portland Museum of Art
Portland Museum of Art Hotel & Travel Guide
Portland Museum of Art is a wonderful place to see with your whole family. We advise that bring your camera along too!
You'll find it in Portland, a major city that offers adventurers a whole host of appealing attractions.
With 14 accommodation options located within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Portland Museum of Art, you shouldn't have a problem finding something to suit your needs. Only 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away, you'll be able to spend your nights at The Westin Portland Harborview. Some other places are the Portland Harbor Hotel, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, and the Residence Inn by Marriott Portland Downtown Waterfront, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away.
If you are simply looking for a solid roof over your head, take a look at the handful of low-cost solutions that are a short drive away. The Fleetwood House Bed & Breakfast and the Howard Johnson Hotel South Portland are recommended.
Kick back in style at The Press Hotel, Marriott Autograph Collection, the one upmarket solution here. It's only 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
For everyone who's finding it difficult to pay attention to their travel itinerary, a caffeinated beverage couldn't hurt. Only 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) from Portland Museum of Art, Starbucks (594 Congress Street, Portland) is a good option. As night starts to settle in, you'll no doubt start to think about dinner. If you don't want to stray too far afield, Little Tap House (106 High Street, Portland) is a great choice.
Other Things to Do Near Portland Museum of ArtIf you want to explore more than just Portland Museum of Art, see what else the area has available:
- If you are eager to find out about local history, head over to McLellan-Sweat Mansion, an impressive historic residence.
- If you'd like to explore aspects of local history, enjoy a tour of McLellan-Sweat House, a fascinating historic residence.
- Imagine that you've been transported back in time as you go on a tour of Charles Q. Clapp House, a local historic residence.
- At Children's Museum and Theatre of Maine, the youngsters can absorb themselves in fascinating, hands-on activities.
- If the kids are unsettled and longing for something lively to do, take them to Children's Museum of Maine. The interactive activities will definitely kindle their curiosity and imagination.
Why not jump on the train when you're visiting Portland Museum of Art? The nearest station, Maine Narrow Gauge Railroad, is 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.