Overview of Exmo Hotel
- Breakfast included
- Free WiFi
- Room Service
Cleaning and safety practices
- Cleaned with disinfectant
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Personal protective equipment
Explore the area
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on Travelocity. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
- Church of Sao Francisco - 2 min walk
- Ribeira Square - 3 min walk
- Dom Luis I Bridge - 6 min walk
- Porto Cathedral - 7 min walk
- Sandeman Cellars - 12 min walk
- Infante Stop - 2 min walk
- São Bento Station - 9 min walk
- Dr. Francisco de Sa Carneiro Airport (OPO) - 27 min drive
Some amenities are temporarily unavailable
- Free toiletries
- Smart TV
Food and drink
- Free minibar (some items)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Local maps
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
- Dining venue(s)
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Destination fee: EUR 2 per person, per night. This fee does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 25 per room (one-way)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 30.10 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 25.0 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 70.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
We should mention
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity app
- Get helpful alerts about flight status and gate numbers
- Access all your travel details, even when offline
- Easily contact your hotel by messaging them right in the app