Overview of SJOAO1 · Beaming Loft Apartment in the Heart of Porto
- Air Conditioning
Explore the area
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on Travelocity. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
- Ribeira Square - 5 min walk
- Porto Cathedral - 5 min walk
- Church of Sao Francisco - 6 min walk
- Clerigos Church - 7 min walk
- Dom Luis I Bridge - 8 min walk
- Infante Stop - 6 min walk
- São Bento Station - 7 min walk
- Dr. Francisco de Sa Carneiro Airport (OPO) - 29 min drive
About this property
SJOAO1 · Beaming Loft Apartment in the Heart of Porto
• Heart of Porto city (2min walk to Douro River)
• Air Conditioning
• Hosts ALWAYS available on chat for support
• There is a LIFT (very important for your luggage), you just have a fair first set of stairs (be advised)
• FREE INTERNET and TV with Netflix
• Small sofa bed!
- Stylish loft designed by decorators
- Mezzanine bedroom
- Fully equipped kitchen and bathroom with all the amenities
- Amenities include shampoo, shower gel, spices and coffee
- Pull-out couch that can accommodate 2 extra people
- Heating and cooling available in the loft
- WiFi and TV with international channels
- Lovely window with a swing chair for you to RELAX
- Guests have private access to the entire loft.
- There is free and unlimited internet connection.
- We let our guests decide on the level of interaction they wish. We are always available to help with local suggestions and we are happy to meet up with our guests
- We love to keep in touch with our guests through messaging systems!
Set in central Porto, the apartment is steps away from a range of vibrant dining, nightlife, and shopping, as well as historic sites and museums. Take a short walk to the Museu Nacional de Soares dos Reis to see artworks in an 18th-century palace.
- Bus: There is a bus stop 5 minutes away from LOFT 72, you can get pretty much anywhere in the city on a low budget
- Metro: The nearest metro station is "São Bento" 500 meters up the street
- Tram: 10 minutes away there is a tram station to take you to FOZ (the beach) along the river. This is a panoramic trip - TOP!
- Parking: The parking spots in front of the apartment are paid from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. There are parking garages available near the apartment
- Boats: By the river you will find a lot of boats that travel up and down all day. Let us know if you want to take a trip!
- The best way to get around is by public transportation. Leave the stress of traffic home and enjoy the city by foot!
- Beware that although there is an elevator for the 6th floor, there is a flight of stairs at the entrance of the apartment and another inside to get to the mezzanine
- A loft for 4 might be cozy, but we are here to help you with anything you might need!
- Internet access
Food and drink
- 7 bedrooms
- Bed sheets provided
- Hair dryer
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine
- Air conditioning
- No pets allowed
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Iron/ironing board
- Sleeps 4
- Unit size: 753 sq ft (70 sq m)
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity app
- Get helpful alerts about flight status and gate numbers
- Access all your travel details, even when offline
- Easily contact your hotel by messaging them right in the app