Considering a trip to Porto Palo Harbour during your travels?
It can be found in Menfi, 150 miles (241 kilometers) from the national capital, Valletta.
If you're mainly here to see Porto Palo Harbour, it could be a good idea to reserve a room at the La Foresteria Planeta Estate. At 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, it's the closest option to the attraction.
The Case di Latomie Agriturismo - Turismo Rurale, 6 miles (10 kilometers) away, is a solid solution for folks that appreciate a good deal.
Reward yourself by spending a night at one of the few deluxe establishments that are in the vicinity. The Le Dune Resort and Grand Hotel Selinunte are popular.
For those that would like to savor every forkful of a real meal, try La Lucerna (Via Selinunte, 2, Menfi). Once the day is winding down, why not drop in at Roxy Bar (Via Piemonte, Porto Palo) for a nightcap?
Other Things to Do Near Porto Palo Harbour
After you're finished at Porto Palo Harbour, you aren't going to run out of things to do with some of the other things that are available in the rest of the area:
- As you explore, make sure you see Marinella di Selinunte Harbour, a local marina.
- Evolve your taste buds with the ambrosial essence of the wines showcased at Tenuta dei Mille.
- Experience Temple E for a deeper appreciation of the past.
- Go to Temple F for a deeper appreciation of the past.
- To experience Temple G is a wonderful opportunity to journey to ancient times.