Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Post Falls, a charming and family-friendly city known for its riverfront and restaurants, as well as sights like The Highlands Golf Course and Stateline Stadium and Speedway. Choose from Travelocity's 4 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Post Falls and bring your pooch along!
How to Wander Wisely in Post Falls with Your Pet
- Enjoy top attractions like The Links Golf Course, Frontier Ice Arena, and Coeur d'Alene Golf Course.
- Other things to see include MeadowWood Golf Course, Liberty Lake Golf Course, and Triple Play Family Fun Park.
- Need a pet store? Try Tuesday Morning, Post Falls Pampered Pet, or Duncan's Pet Shop.
- For vet care, River City Animal Hospital, Ponti Veterinary Hospital: Doug Honken DVM, and Prairie Animal Hospital are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Post Falls
- Quality Inn
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and comfortable rooms.
- Red Lion Templin's Hotel on the River
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its walkable location and spacious rooms.
- Sleep Inn Post Falls
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and family amenities.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Post Falls
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help better plan your trip in Post Falls.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 53°F in the daytime to 24°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 77°F and the nighttime average is 35°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 84°F in the daytime to 43°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 65°F and the nighttime average is 24°F.