- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Whiskey Row
- 4 min walk
- Yavapai County Courthouse
- 4 min walk
- Prescott Historic Downtown
- 5 min walk
- Prescott, AZ (PRC-Prescott Municipal)
- 16 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-24. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Prescott, Hotel Vendome is in the city center. Sharlot Hall Museum and Smoki Museum are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Frontier Village Shopping Center and Prescott Gateway Mall. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Prescott Rodeo Grounds or Tim's Toyota Center.
- Whiskey Row - 4 min walk
- Yavapai County Courthouse - 4 min walk
- Prescott Historic Downtown - 5 min walk
- Sharlot Hall Museum - 9 min walk
- Prescott College - 16 min walk
- Phoenix, AZ (PHX-Sky Harbor Intl.) - 115 min drive
- Bar Vendome – Open daily, happy hour available.
- Cuppers Coffee – Coffee shop offering American cuisine. Serves lunch and light fare daily.
About this property
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Location and easy check in was great. I didn’t like the noise from upstairs or the pullout bed in the front room was uncomfortable.