Pua Mau Place Arboretum is the perfect destination for those wanting to reconnect with Mother Nature.
If you've always wanted to visit Kamuela, this is the perfect excuse!
Those on the lookout for someplace convenient to stay can choose from 4 potential accommodations, all within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Pua Mau Place Arboretum. Spend a bit of time comparing the atmosphere at the Mauna Kea Beach Hotel, Autograph Collection and Hapuna Beach Prince Hotel.
If you are looking for a reasonably priced solution, look into the Kumulani at Mauna Kea, 6 miles (10 kilometers) away.
The Wai'ula'ula at Mauna Kea is the one hotel in the area for travelers hunting for someplace a little more luxurious. You'll find it 6 miles (10 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Pua Mau Place Arboretum
You'll be able to explore a whole range of other attractions after your outing to Pua Mau Place Arboretum:
- Pua Mau Place Botanic & Sculpture Garden is a great way for nature lovers to spend the day with the smorgasbord of plants, flowers and birds.
- Pick up one or two maps and brochures from Hamakua Macadamia Nut Company Visitor's Center to learn more about the area.
- Kohala Divers is a popular local spot where you can enjoy underwater sports.
- Expert shoppers will want to head straight for Mountain Gold Jewelers, a well-known store which some people specifically visit the region for.
- Spend a few hours at Pu'ukohola Heiau National Historic Site and you'll really get a sense of its historical significance.