Book a hotel near Pullen Park, Southwest Raleigh
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Pullen Park
Pullen Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Pullen Park the perfect place to go for travelers craving some time in the outdoors.
It's just one of the reasons that many worldly wanderers visit the wonderful city of Myrtle Beach again and again.
For easy access to Pullen Park, reserve a room at one of the 8 accommodations that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers). Just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, you'll be able to hang your hat at the Raleigh Marriott City Center. Two other choices are the Sheraton Raleigh Hotel, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the Hampton Inn & Suites Raleigh Downtown, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
If you're tired of having to choose between eating a fancy meal and buying plenty of souvenirs, free up some of your daily budget by staying at one of the area's low-cost solutions. Some such places are the Ramada Raleigh and the Comfort Inn Raleigh.
If you'd love a brief rest from exploring Pullen Park, take the short walk to Port City Java for a freshly brewed coffee. Also close by is Pullen Place Cafe & Catering, where you'll find a greater range of meals. When darkness falls, you can wander down the road to Liquid State for a quiet drink.
Other Things to Do Near Pullen ParkAfter you're finished at Pullen Park, there are a whole host of other attractions to keep you inspired:
- Buy tickets to a play at Theatre in the Park and enjoy seeing the plot thicken!
- Take a relaxing walk through WRAL Azalea Gardens and marvel at the wide range of flowers, plants and trees. Adults and kids alike are sure to learn something they didn't already know about their favorite flora.
- A dizzying array of colorful flowers and softly perfumed air await your enjoyment at Raleigh Rose Garden.
- Add a little culture into your getaway by securing tickets to a play at Raleigh Little Theater.
- Joel Lane Museum House is an excellent local attraction that's ideal for history fans.
When you're done exploring, get on a train at Raleigh, just 1 mile (2 kilometers) from Pullen Park.