Find some serenity out in the natural world at Pumpkin Hill Creek Reserve State Park.
We're sure you won't need much convincing to go see it in Jacksonville, as it's a special city to experience in its own right.
Staying in the vicinity of Pumpkin Hill Creek Reserve State Park shouldn't be a problem, with 3 hotels within 6 miles (10 kilometers). You can take a peek at the Villas of Amelia Island Plantation and Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort.
Other Things to Do Near Pumpkin Hill Creek Reserve State Park
On top of Pumpkin Hill Creek Reserve State Park, here's a list of other things in the area that you may want to do:
- Spend a few hours in the sunshine and stretch your legs at Big Talbot Island State Park, among the area's finest parks.
- Go on a tour to see the wonderful animals at Bird Emergency Aid and Kare Sanctuary.
- You can imagine you've been transported back to a time before iPhones as you tour Kingsley Plantation, a local historic house.
- If you love the beauty of nature, Little Talbot Island State Park is a place you will enjoy. Bring the kids for a picnic and hike in the fresh air.
- Soak up the sunshine and get some exercise at Fort George Island Cultural State Park, one of the area's most visited parks.