Find & compare casino resorts in Punta Cana from $141
Top Punta Cana Casino Resorts & Hotels
Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Punta Cana, a tranquil and charming city known for its beaches and entertainment, as well as sights like Downtown Punta Cana and Punta Cana Beach. Choose from Travelocity's 31 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Punta Cana and bring your fur babies along!
How to Wander Wisely in Punta Cana with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Bavaro Lagoon, Dolphin Explorer, and Indigenous Eyes Ecological Park.
- Other things to see include Bavaro Beach, Palma Real Shopping Village, and Juanillo Beach.
- Need a pet store? Try Veterinaria Bet-el, Pescaderia La Canoa, or Nairoby vetas.
- For vet care, Clinica Veterinaria Los Establos, Cap Cana, Veterinaria Los Amigos, and Servicios Veterinarios Dr. Roberto Núñez, Ser-Vet. are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Punta Cana
- Hotel Playa Catalina
Cats and dogs stay free at this 2.5-star hotel.
- Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 4-star resort. Guests appreciate the pool and helpful staff.
- Barcelo Family Deluxe
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 4.5-star resort.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Punta Cana
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average day and night temperatures to help plan your time in Punta Cana.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 87°F in the daytime to 71°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 90°F and the nighttime average is 73°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 91°F in the daytime to 77°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 91°F and the nighttime average is 73°F.