Where to stay in Puntarenas: Best areas for travelers
- Quepos: This destination is known for its outdoor attractions, like Manuel Antonio National Park, Centro Turístico Cataratas Nauyaca and La Culebra Waterfall. If you'd like even more options, make sure you explore Nahomi Park, Hacienda Barú National Wildlife Refuge and La Selvita too. Top stays nearby include the Posada Dulce Vida, the Dulce Vida Posada . Downtown . Fans . TV . Wifi . Restaurant and the Hotel Malinche.
- Cobano: If you're planning a trip to this great destination, you'll find there's plenty to explore here. Check out fantastic attractions like Santa Teresa Beach, Hermosa Beach and Cabo Blanco Nature Reserve. When you've worn yourself out, relax at the Villa Divina - Brand new Spacious Luxury Oceanview Villa w/ Infinity Pool, the Kalapiti or the Sun & Moon Paradise. Spend a few nights here so you have enough time to also see Curu National Wildlife Refuge, San Miguel Beach and Organos Beach.
- Monteverde: It's no secret why nature lovers come here. With Monteverde Cloud Forest Biological Reserve, Monteverde Orchid Garden and Reserva Biológica Bosque Nuboso Monteverde to roam around at your leisure, it's the perfect combination of nature and urban life. If you're up for more sightseeing, head to Curi-Cancha Reserve, Jardín de Orquídeas and Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve too. When you're done for the day, put your feet up someplace comfortable like the Hotel Restaurante Bella Vista Corcovado, the Bella Vista Lodge, Monteverde Costa Rica or the Hotel Aguti Lodge & Reserve.
- Drake Bay: Choose someplace welcoming, such as the Cabinas Jade Mar , the El Tesoro de Sir Hotel or the Pacheco Tours & Cabinas. Then get ready to explore this destination's fabulous sights, such as Drake Bay Beach, Parque Nacional Corcovado and San Josecito Beach.
- Puerto Jimenez: With so many sights on offer here, you'll hardly have time to see them all. At least you'll be spoilt for choice when selecting one of the comfy stays here, like the Tropical Escape! ALL Inclusive 1BR Suite, Pool, the Crocodile Bay Resort and the Hotel Inn Jimenez. Once you've had a good night's sleep, wander out and see some of this destination's favorite nature-based attractions such as Corcovado National Park Office and La Tarde Wildlife Area. Herrera Gardens & Conservation Project is another wonderful place to retreat to during your Puerto Jimenez escape.
Search vacation packages deals in Puntarenas's top destinations
Last minute flight + hotel packages to Puntarenas
Puntarenas flight + hotel packages
Top Puntarenas hotels deals
Popular places to visit in Puntarenas
Frequently asked questions
How much are vacation packages to Puntarenas (province)?
Where can I get the best vacation package deals for Puntarenas (province)?
Why should I purchase my Puntarenas (province) vacation bundle via Travelocity?
Will I save money on my Puntarenas (province) car rental if I combine it with my hotel or flight?
What is the best time of year to go to Puntarenas (province)?
Which airport is best for Puntarenas (province)?
What is there to do in Puntarenas (province)?
^Savings based on all package bookings with Flight + Hotel made on Travelocity.com from 2019-04-01 - 2020-03-31 as compared to the price of the same components booked separately. Savings will vary based on origin/destination, length of trip, stay dates and selected travel supplier(s). Savings not available on all packages.