You're certain to have a good experience at QVC Studio Park.
It's located in West Chester, approximately 70 miles (113 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Harrisburg.
Finding a place to stay near QVC Studio Park shouldn't be too much trouble, with 23 accommodations within 6 miles (10 kilometers). You should add The Desmond Hotel and Courtyard by Marriott Philadelphia Great Valley/Malvern to your list of hotels to check out.
If luxury interiors are not a priority, consider some of the budget solutions available. You can have a look at the Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham West Chester and the Residence Inn by Marriott Philadelphia Great Valley/Malvern.
To be at the heart of the major attractions, and stay in a top-notch hotel, check out The Royal Worthington, only 5 miles (8 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near QVC Studio Park
You've spent a while getting here, so we imagine QVC Studio Park isn't going to be your only stop. After you're done, be sure to check out what the rest of the area has available:
- Make some time to explore the fascinating exhibits and learn more about transport at American Helicopter Museum and Education Center.
- From well-known public figures to memorable dates, Chester County Historical Society holds displays that are always worth a look.
- Serious shoppers will want to head straight for Pipers Way, a famous store which some people specifically visit the region for.
- If the time is right, try to book a tour of the West Chester University of Pennsylvania to see the enthusiasm within this campus.
- Enjoy a few rounds, get some exercise and challenge your mind at the local Tee It Up Golf Center.